Discover our greaves proteins
With soy prices surging and the availability of soy proteins declining, it’s time to try a great alternative. A perfect alternative to soy can be found in our range of greaves proteins. Derived only from meat by-products, these authentic, meat-own proteins are free from allergens and hence can therefore give your meat products the additional benefit of carrying a ‘no soy’ or ‘no allergens’ claim.
We offer a greaves protein for every kind of meat product
- QBind Pork GP83P - 18 mesh sieved: pork protein with 1:4 water-binding capacity. The behavior of this greaves protein comes the closest to soy concentrate, making it a good alternative for that scarce and increasingly expensive soy protein. It has a roasty pork flavor, and can be used in combination with QBind Pork GP90 when higher dosages are desired.
- QBind Pork GP90 - 30 mesh: pork protein with a water-binding capacity of 1:15, both before and after heating. It has a very economic price:functionality ratio. Can be used to replace scarce and expensive soy isolate (or concentrate). Neutral in taste and color, it can be used in combination with QBind Pork GP83P.
- QBind Beef GP83B - 18 mesh: competitively priced beef protein with 1:3 water binding capacity. Its behavior is closest to soy concentrate and hence a good alternative for that scarce and expensive soy protein. Has a roasty beef flavor.
- QBind Chicken FPP C - 30 mesh: chicken protein with a 1:7 water-binding capacity. This protein can be used as a soy replacement in various chicken products.
- QBind Turkey FPP T - 30 mesh: turkey protein with a water-binding capacity of 1:7. This protein is useful as a soy (or meat!) replacement in turkey meat products such as turkey ham.
Take advantage of cost reductions now
Don’t let rising soy prices eat into your margins any longer. Order a sample and contact us for technical assistance or request a SPARC* session to experience the benefits of soy replacement with our greaves proteins.