Getting that perfect texture, bite and sliceability, while also achieving maximum yield is a serious challenge in many meat production processes.
- Improved texture, bite and sliceability
- More efficient production, higher yield
- Range for many different applications and processes
Tap into today’s growing consumer craving for proteins and boost the quality and nutritional value of your meat products.
- Great protein and/or calcium levels
- Ahead of food legislation and consumer needs and wants
- Clean label hydrolyzed proteins
With looks mattering more than ever in today’s food industry, consumers increasingly base their meat purchases on (natural) color.
- Exclusively meat-authentic colors, free of E-numbers
- Colors that affect only the (meat) proteins: no diffusion or leaking into fat or packaging
- Product formulations for injection, mixing in dough and outside coloring
Many of today’s meat products rely on uniformity and optimal efficiency of the available high-quality meat.
- Connects fresh meat and also fat
- Ideal for trendy, innovative meats and portion-control meat products
- Allergen-free, safe to use and involving a (self-)controlled binding process
Reduce cost naturally, while offering consumers improved juiciness and mouthfeel by using meat or fat replacement solutions is a challenge.
- Significant cost-price reduction
- Zero loss of volume through one-on-one meat replacement
- Improved juiciness and mouthfeel
Let’s solve your meat puzzle!
Looking for a specific solution? Check out our solution finder to solve your meat puzzle!Solution finder